PLEASE NOTE THAT DIFFERENT RATES APPLY FOR SESSIONS AT THE COURTYARD – CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS.
Like the best things in life…
… the first session is free. This gives us a chance to start getting to know each other, to find out what your goals are, and to have a chat about what you do and don’t enjoy. There’ll also be some basic admin to go through, with plenty of time left to try out some of the equipment and exercises we may use.
After the first session, the following rates apply:
- 1 x 60 minute session = £37.50
Save money by paying for 4 or 8 of your normal sessions in advance!
- 4 x 60 minute sessions = £140 (£35 per session)
- 8 x 60 minute sessions = £260 (32.50 per session)
NB – must be paid for in one block. Sessions must be used within 4 months of payment.
Brilliant value – have an extended hour-and-a-half session once every four weeks, get a written programme to follow the rest of the time. Each time you meet, Liz will check how you’re doing, look at new exercises and training methods with you, and update your programme.
- 1 x 90 minute session + written 4-week programme = £50
Train with a friend
Why not bring a friend or partner along – extra motivation for less!
- 1 x 60 minute session for two participants = £45 (i.e. £22.50 each)